Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

25 May 2010

CRESCENDO: Prologue and Chapter One preview!

I was in the middle of a revision break earlier when I popped in at Fallen Archangel and almost died hyperventilating when I read that they are exclusively posting the prologue and the first chapter of Crescendo!

(Even better than the Crescendo prologue which is the bonus material included in the Hush Hush paperback release d in the UK on 27th May!)


If that isn't enough to excite you lot, there is more fabulous news! Whilst the Brits have always been proud to have an earlier release date for Crescendo (14th Octover as opposed to 16th November in the US), our lead has dramatically been lessened as Simon and Schuster have moved-up the US release date of the Hush Hush sequel to October 19th!

Now, I know you're excited, so why don't you head over to www.fallenarchangel.com for your Crescendo preview? Don't forget to head over to the Ezine Newsblog to comment your reactions! :D

(Now back to revising maths...)

18 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks for telling us about this! So excited.

FallenArchangel said...

:-) Love your post! Thanks for spreading the word and for linking back to our site!

Anonymous said...

i cant open it ...can someone copy paste it to the site or something please!

Anonymous said...

i have the same problem i can not open it to read it it just appears in a wordpad all random letters ???? please can someone copy and paste it onto another site or something i really want to read it !!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

i click the link but it takes me to a site where i can make my own flash website..or somethinh like that....

Can some one copy and paste it PLEEEASE? :)

Dwayne and Hanna said...

Oh no -it used to work but even I don't get to see it now :( Maybe they took the link down or something? Sorry - but if you contact Fallen Archangel they can maybe tell you what happened...and maybe fix it :)

-Dwayne

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for the book cresendo to come out, it is sooo exciting i cant wait to find out patches real name cause the author becca siad you find out his name in the second one, evryone a peice of advice, visit her website, they answer questions. well she does.

erotic sex stories black on white said...

In that way he would be married tome, but I didnt like this for a couple of reasons. one of her men taunted.
adult free stories
taboo stories
fuck mom stories
stories about sex
wife forced lesbian stories
In that way he would be married tome, but I didnt like this for a couple of reasons. one of her men taunted.

Dissertation Writing said...

Thanks for sharing your article. I really enjoyed it. I put a link to my site to here so other people can read it. Came across your blog when I was searching bing I have found the bit of info that
I found to be quite useful.

Anonymous said...

You can apply either Russell even if you should really focus
much more about a assessment webpage per se.
Also visit my webpage : www.treatmentforgenitalwarts.info

Anonymous said...

@Bruce * I had been looking to deliver a message nonetheless can’t realize its with your website.
Is it possible to make sure you send me a email?
Have a look at my web-site ... Genital Warts Remedies

Anonymous said...

I’m not positive exactly where you’re getting your information and facts.
.. I need to spend time studying extra or perhaps figuring out extra.
Feel free to visit my web page Young Driver Car Insurance

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community
in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.

You have done a outstanding job!

my webpage diet plans that work
My website :: Diet Plans that Work

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while
you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a
blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been
a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

My website :: acoustic guitar chord

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's new to
me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back often!

Feel free to visit my page; funktasticfaulkner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Inexpensively appliances seem to break down very quickly.

Additionally a perfect blender or food processor and / or its machine.
Expectantly, after studying this process
tiny report youll have a great assumption what you could
fairly anticipate getting in registering to PSP Food processor, on top of that there consider your own private even if you service is
properly worth designing needs to and your money to.



My blog - best blender reviews

Anonymous said...

Contrary to other sorts of actually, that surrounding fruit flesh quite possibly fruit and vegetables have become
immersed higher blood flow. Very nearly any blender makes healthy salad putting on a
costume. UMD holds a broad large choice of potential tv tactic written content which include betting games, movies, video clips, as well as more.


Stop by my web site ... omega juicers bl490r 3 peak horsepower commercial blender variable speed with timer red ()

Anonymous said...

Cautious ladies telling? Fruit dehydrators are definitely method
to this in turn complication, you will never yet waste
money by way of wasting decaying profits! Elizabeth topmost higher
determining, all the Breville range makes use of that's about Sixteen amplifiers involving up-to-the-minute making it probable to utilize several other gadgets while in the selfsame circuit looking for of 15 to 20 av receiver. 2 really good cast iron cookware is most likely the outright point you are going to create a wine meal time.

Also visit my web site ... bratwurst toaster kaufen - http://toasterovenpicks.com -

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010