Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

19 March 2010

Beautiful Darkness book cover revealed!


Some secrets are life-altering...
Others are life ENDING.

I like the starry background, the seemingly-perfect Ravenwood Manor (I'm assuming) gate - and blue! They chose blue! :)

The blurb is amazing too - Kami and Margaret are amazing at plots and twists and I can't wait for the surprise held by Beautiful Darkness!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love this cover! How Exciting! EXCLAMATIONS! This one is just as pretty if not more so than the first cover. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

I love the cover for Beautiful Darkness! :D

Unknown said...

Ooh this is the first time I have seen the cover. It is lovely!

Dissertation Writing said...

Pretty good post, this is one of the best articles that I have ever seen! This is a great site and I have to congratulate you on the content.
I appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010