Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

14 July 2010

Birthday Giveaway: The Sequels!

Today is my last day as a teen. How sad is that? I'm still holding on to the last remnants of my teenage life - can't quite believe I'll be twenty tomorrow! So...because I reckon I should really be thankful for my two decades rather than whine about it, here's a giveaway for my wonderful followers!

Enter for a chance to win one or all of these great sequels (finished copies)!



Crescendo (sequel to Hush Hush)
Torment (sequel to Fallen)
Beautiful Darkness (sequel to Beautiful Creatures)
Return to Paradise (sequel to Leaving Paradise)
The Haunted (sequel to The Hollow)
Ascendant (sequel to Rampant)
Sapphique (sequel to Incarceron)

Here's the catch:

I will let you decide whether you want to have 7 winners with one book each or 1 winner with all of the seven books. If the majority chooses to have 7 winners, everyone will have more chances of winning, but with only one book. However, if the majority picks the winner takes all option, everyone will have less chance of winning, but you do have the opportunity to win all the sequels above.

This giveaway:

Is open internationally (where Book Depository ships).
Is open to all my Google Friend Connect followers.
Is open to everyone above the age of 13.
Will end on 31st August 2010.
Will not retain any of the entrants' contact details nor will it pass it on to any third party.

Click HERE to fill out the form.


CONTEST CLOSED.

I will announce and contact the winner(s) chosen by random.org as soon as I can.
Goodluck!

56 comments:

Adriana said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you for the amazing giveaway. :D

SusanKMann said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your big day. x

Alessandra said...

Thanks for the great giveaway! I'm having a birthday contest, too (my birthday is today :D) and I'm giving away Leaving Paradise, lol!

If anyone's interested, you can enter here: http://alessandrasplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-my-birthday-giveaway.html

Maidenveil said...

Happy Birthday! This is a great giveaway!
Cheers!

brandileigh2003 said...

Thanks!

Elaine G said...

Great giveaway.
Happy Birthday!!

Gina said...

Fantastic contest...thank you for the chance to win! Wishing you a happy happy birthday tomorrow...and happy reading! ^_^

The1stdaughter said...

Fabulous Giveaway! So happy GMR told me about your site, just love it! Happy Birthday by the way!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Happy Birthday to you - I have giving my post the power of invisibilty so no-one else can enter ;)

Eden said...

Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to all these books!

Noemí said...

Happy birthday, I am in the contest =)

noemisapi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway!

Josette said...

This is superb! Happy birthday to you. It's alright, 20 is a great age to be. :) Enjoy it!

I'm also a new follower. Thanks for the contest!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Wow that is such a generous giveaway! I hope you have a terrific birthday :) YAY July babies.

Giada M. said...

Happy Birthday! and AMAZING giveaway! :) Thank you!

mountie9 said...

Happy Birthday and fantastic giveaway thanks for the chance

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Thanks for the giveaway. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

Stacey Smith said...

Happy Birthday.Great contest.Hope you got what you wanted for your birthday.

sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Jessy said...

Happy 20th! Thanks for the giveaway.

Mundie Moms said...

Happy 20th Birthday!!!!

Fi-chan said...

thank you! :D

Fi-chan said...

and happy belated birthday!

CeeCee said...

Happy Birthday
Thanks for the contest.

Seahn

Shy said...

Happy Birthday to you =)

Chel said...

Ugh. I hate how Book Depository doesn't ship to my country. But anyway, happee birthday! :3

A Story Untold said...

Thanks so much,Dwayne!!!Amazing giveaway!

aurora M. said...

welcome to adulthood!
Love this contest!

angie said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the great giveaway!!

Marce said...

Beginning of the 20's, enjoy them :-)

Darlyn said...

Happy Birthday and THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the amazing giveaway!
I hope that if I have a chance to win one book here, I'd be able to share it with my friends Ü
Belated Happy Birthday!

Ü

VICTORIA SAAVEDRA said...

Happy Birthday!

Jade said...

Happy birthday! I remember turning 20...almost six years ago. Wow. Now I feel old.

Thanks for the awesome give-away. I'm so glad I found your site.

Ladytink_534 said...

Happy birthday. 7 winners sounds good to me!

latishajean said...

Happy Birthday great giveaway thank you for the chance very nice of you :)

angelshimmery said...

Happy belated birthday wishes!

Honey said...

Happy Birthday! & Thanks :D

Chantel said...

Happy Birthday,
Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for the giveaway!

Julianna Steffens said...

Happy 20th Birthday =o*

angelatarantula said...

thanks for the awesome giveaway! Happy happy birthday! :)

Meredith said...

Awesome giveaway! I picked 7 winners, to give us all more of a chance, but would LOVE to win 7 books! :) hard choice!

Misha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

happy happy birthday! and thank you :)

Ina said...

I know I'm late, but: Happy Birthday to youuuu!

Bobbie said...

It's a little late, but Happy Birthday!
I'm so excited for this contest!
(:

RedButterfly said...

YAY GREAT contest and (late) Happy Birthday ^_~

Suellen said...

Amazing giveaway! Happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Thanks for the great giveaway. I would love to read all of these books. Tore923@aol.com

Vidisha said...

Wow...Happy Birthday!!!
love to win this
vidisha

vidishamun@gmail.com

FreakChiq said...

That 1 for 7 or 7 for 1 choice is a good idea :)
Oh and Happy Birthday from me too!

Unknown said...

Amazing giveaway!

Kynhaa said...

Thanks, And Happy B-Day! :)

Lis said...

Happy bday! *--*
Naah, you reminded me that next year it'll be my last one as a teen T_T

I hope you have enjoyed ur teen life as much as you could (:
Thanks for the giveaway!

A Canadian Girl said...

Have a happy birthday and thanks for celebrating with the rest of us!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010