Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

26 December 2010

Hot off the Press: Outside In UK cover!


Mira Ink has unveiled the UK cover for Maria Snyder's Outside In, to be published 18th March 2011. This is the sequel to dystopian fiction Inside Out, which is a fabulous book by the way. I love the way the pipes are exactly like how I imagined it - although I thought the space in between would be a little smaller. I cannot wait to get my hands on it - what do you guys think?

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh my gosh. And here I thought the US cover was cool. But this is BRILLIANT! Thanks for posting it up. :) I absolutely love Maria V. Snyder's work. I can't wait to read this. :)

-Amelia
The Authoress

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i can't wait to get the first one of these - they look awesome

Lauren said...

I *love* this cover, and what I really love is that we don't have to wait too long for the sequel. Inside Out was such a page-turner and I've been desperate to read the next one since the moment I finished it! Can't wait.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I love it. The cover and the book, which I've just read from netgalley.

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010