Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

7 February 2011

Jo Cotterill's Valentine Story - You Decide!

Hanna and I loved Jo Cotterill's Sweet Hearts series and I'm sure a lot of you readers do or will do too, so here's something exciting you can help create!

The lovely Jo Cotterill (author of the Sweet Hearts series) is writing an interactive Valentine’s story through her blog and Sweet Hearts Facebook page. Readers can help to shape the story, through different questions each day this week, and the full story will be published on Valentine’s Day.

BUT – people have been a little shy so far today in coming forward with suggestions! We’d love for you to spare a moment or two to add a quick comment…

Yesterday’s question was ‘What’s the name of the heroine?’ – And Jo chose Camilia. So, today’s question is…. ‘What does Camilia love to do best?

Answers can be posted on Jo’s blog:
http://www.ilovesweethearts.co.uk/blogJo/?p=466

or on her Sweet Hearts Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Hearts-by-Jo-Cotterill/104882149555819

As avid readers, isn't it wonderful to be a part of the creation process of a story? So don't you be shy and go on help shape the story!

1 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I'll check this out! I didn't even know this was going on :)

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010