*Squeaaaaaaal!*
Going Too Far and Forget You fans, here is what I'm sure you've all been waiting for - Jennifer Echols' next offering! No blurb (that I can find) yet, but don't you forget to list it on your July 2011 pre-orders!
We really don't have one.
5 comments:
I just saw this book and it sounds wonderful. I can't wait to read it.
2nd Lisa in line says, woohooo! Looking forward to this one. :)
Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover
I totally squeeeeed when I saw this!!! Yay I'm so happy to see her next book! I love her and can't to read more!!! Come on July!
i just finished the book. luuuved it. when i read the last page i wanted more i need more
I enjoyed the included stories in the book for the writing class. It gave the book an added layer. I also liked the structure of the class. I've never taken a writing class, but it intrigued me that they read and critiqued each others works. I did get a little tired of the way Hunter presented himself in class. I often thought he was more the jerk and undeserving of Erin's attention. Which brings in the drama...I guess some people can't just help it. But, there's a lot in this story. Does he like me, is he trying to make me jealous, etc. It all felt like a giant game. It honestly left me questioning Hunter's true feelings.
Post a Comment