LOOK, I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A HALF BLOOD. I NEVER ASKED TO BE THE SON OF A GREEK GOD.
I was just a normal kid, going to school, playing basketball, skateboarding. The usual. Until I accidentally vaporized my maths teacher. That's when thing really started going wrong. now I spend my time fighting with swords, battling monsters with my friends and generally trying to stay alive.
Well, this book I must say is very interesting and fascinating compared to the movie. It's a lot more detailed and the plot is so far away from the movie. When I watched the movie, I knew that I must get this book. I love how Rick Riordan (The author) includes mythical creatures, unique weapons and etc.
Percy Jackson: He is the son of Poseidon, God of the seas. I would have to say that at the beginning Percy Jackson's character didn't really impress me that much, but as I carried on reading the book, I was getting fascinated because of his quest and definitely about the oracle that was telling him his future.
Well, this book I must say is very interesting and fascinating compared to the movie. It's a lot more detailed and the plot is so far away from the movie. When I watched the movie, I knew that I must get this book. I love how Rick Riordan (The author) includes mythical creatures, unique weapons and etc.
Percy Jackson: He is the son of Poseidon, God of the seas. I would have to say that at the beginning Percy Jackson's character didn't really impress me that much, but as I carried on reading the book, I was getting fascinated because of his quest and definitely about the oracle that was telling him his future.
Annabeth Chase: Daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. I was really really hooked on Annabeth's character. She always have a plan on mind and also really good at sword fighting since her mother is the God of wisdom.
Grover Underwood: He is a Satyr, half human half goat. He is Percy Jackson's best friend and has his own quest. To find Pan. Pan is the Satyr's master and God. They believe he is still alive and I think every year one of the strongest satyrs sacrifice their lives to find the great Pan, but no one came back alive. I love Grover Underwood's character based on how he cared for Percy and did whatever he can just to protect percy.
Overall, I think this book is just awesome and fantastic. It is a worthy book to read and I would strongly recommend it to everyone.
Five Stars.



1 comments:
Another great review :o) You seem to have read quite a few books on my TBR pile! I've added your link to mine.
http://bookreviewsbysarah.blogspot.com/2010/02/review-percy-jackson-and-lightning.html
Post a Comment