Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

18 November 2010

Chain Reaction (Simone Elkeles) Cover and Blurb!

From Simone's Facebook page...


Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn’t live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he’s never known, and just when he thinks he’s got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?


Continuing all the steamy romance of the first two books, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Simone Elkeles gives fans one more satisfying taste of the irresistible Fuentes boys.

CHAIN REACTION will be published by Walker Books on Spring 2011.

No comment. No Comment. NO COMMENT!

They're making out under a shower! *swoon* This is the little boy whose Alex's mama hit on the head because he couldn't keeo his mouth shut and asked Brittany if she's his brother's girlfriend? Wheeeee!

PS. Notice how the girl in the cover is actually pulling at a chain? :)

8 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Ok i am freaking over the moon right now, i just have one nit pick though i have known him as a little boy so it's going to be slightly awkward thinking of him grown up and possibly smexy. I am definitely intrigued though, i hope Alex is in this installment and omg don't make my Alex old or something!! lol i am so freaking excited someone bring this book to my house pronto

ill give you a cookie?

Hehehhe thanks for sharing lovey xD

Ami said...

The cover is supeeeer hot.. can't wait to read the part from the book related to it :))

Btw, he is pulling at that chain (her hand is lower on his cheek) ;))

Little spoiler!
___

I've heard on S.E. forum that we get to see Alex and Brittany's wedding in this book too :D OMG OMG, can't wait

Bella said...

I've yet to read the first one... I keep meaning to buy it, but something else always pops up instead. I think I may wait until this one's out so I can buy all three at once. =]

You have an award waiting for you here! =] http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-award.html

Anonymous said...

i looooooooooove theeeeee first 2 books, and anyone who has read the two first books they and myself cant get enough of it woooooo hooooo, and this 3rd book is what im after I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT luis, alex and carlos ROCKS oh and ....SIMEON ELKELES!!!

Anonymous said...

when does it come out in stores??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

16th august in the uk

Anonymous said...

Anyone know a good website to download this from. I luuuuuuuuv the first to books. Can't wait to read this one

Anonymous said...

ahh i love the books so much cant wait to read the book it actually the first book i ever read without skipping pages!(:

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010