Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

31 December 2010

New Year Resolution Giveaway!

Only a few hours to go 'til 2011 - unless of course you're in New Zealand, Australia or the Pacific in which case I hope you're having a very happy new year indeed!

I feel about as excited and as fantastic as the marvelous firework display in Sydney's Harbour Bridge, and I believe that if you start the new year with a bang, it might just stay with you for the rest of the year! Which is why I'm going to welcome 2011 with a New Year Resolution giveaway for my lovely readers!

You do NOT have to be a follower to enter, but I do require two things:
  1. Your New Year Resolution for 2011
  2. For you to spread the word anywhere (twitter, sidebar link, facebook, etc) in cyberspace
Sounds simple? That's because it is! Let's check out the prizes shall we? One winner will win 5 books of their choice amongst the following January releases:





Before you fill out the form, there are of course rules. Please do read them.

Rules.
  • Open to wherever Book Depository ships everyone - hey, it's New Year after all!
  • Please fill out the form completely - especially the required details.
  • Please leave 5 titles of your choice - if undecided, that's absolutely fine, just leave the titles of those you are certain about.
  • You do not have to be a follower to enter - but of course, extra entries to my lovely followers!
  • Deadline for entries will be on 12th January, 12MN GMT.
  • Winner(s) will be drawn by random.org
  • Winner(s) will be contacted via e-mail, and will be given 48 hours to response. Otherwise, a new winner will be drawn.
  • Any details will be deleted after use and will not be passed on to any third party.

Everything in order?
You can fill out the form HERE.

Good luck and have a very Happy New Year!


68 comments:

April X said...

Thanks for this awesome giveaway :D

CarlyB said...

Wicked giveaway! I want to read ALL of these but I've only got XVI pre-ordered... May just toddle off now and pre-order a few others :) x

Lauren M said...

Thank you so much for the giveaway! This is amazing!

Gaby G said...

Thanks! Happy New Year! :D

Unknown said...

Awesome!! count me in. Happy New Year!!

Naj said...

Thank you for this giveaway! ^-^

BLHmistress said...

What an awesome giveaway and Happy New Year!

Keri said...

Happy new year from me in New Zealand!

Thanks so much for this awesome opportunity. I'd only heard of a couple of these titles and I hadn't really read up on what any of them were about.

Jessi E. said...

Hello! Love this giveaway - thanks for hosting it! You've given me some great titles to add to my list!

Emma Michaels said...

O.O
AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!!!
Wow, amazing prizes and I must say I like your taste. :P
Thank you for the opportunity!!!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Kulsuma said...

What an awesome giveaway:) Thanks.

Candace said...

Awesome giveaway! I'm going to a signing where I get to meet Cynthia Hand but Unearthly is probably the only book listed that I'll actually be able to buy. I want ALL the books!

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Dwayne! I hope 2011 brings everything you could wish for :o) Thanks for hosting such a fab giveaway - I'm looking forward to reading nearly all of these books

Alessandra said...

Awesome giveaway, thanks :D And, of course, Happy New Year!

Holz Smolz said...

thank you for the giveaway! A big happy new year to you:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome giveaway! Thank you. Happy New Year! :)

Mrs. DeRaps said...

This is a great way to start the new year...I love all of the great new reads that are coming out! Cheers to you!

Cherry said...

Happy New Year to you too!! ;)

Bitsy Bling Books said...

Fantastic! I'm a new follower here and on Twitter :) Glad I found you guys!

Charlie
Bitsy Bling Books

Anonymous said...

I think I just about swooned when i saw this!!

Happy New Year :)

Pisinat said...

Thank you SO much !! Happy new year :)

Krystal said...

What an awesome giveaway! Thanks so very much :)

Happy New Years! Hope its a good one for you guys.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the chance to win! Happy New Year!!!

Carol said...

So sad, I was so excited but simply cannot figure out what "fill in your required entry means" - cannot find those details in your rules... but thanks for the offer, others seem to understand just fine what I cannot... happy new year.

Lady Reader said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway!! THis is fantastic! Happy New Year!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy New year to you both ~~~ Thanks so much for making it international :) Hoping that your new year brings you that wonderful bookshelf !!! and lotz of books to fill it with..
Great giveaway so many of these books are in my pile to buy and read ;) ** squeels ** very excited !!!!! happy dance ;0

FANTASTIC START TO THE NEW YEAR !!!

kat
kittee_cat@bigpond.com

Unknown said...

Ps Id love to follow your reviews but for some reason it says internet not display ?? Ill keep trying I found you on facebook ;)
Thanks again for the great comp and Im now following you on twittttter !!!! ;)

Bella said...

Thank you for the chance at your awesome giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
May ton of blessings fall upon you this comming year!

Brodie said...

Thank you for the fantastic giveaway! So many amazing books *lusts*. Hope you h ave a Happy New Year!

Nastassia said...

Thanks for the giveaway . Happy New Year!

Angela Evans said...

Wow what a give away. Thanks for the opportunity. :D Happy New Year to everyone and good luck to all who entered this comp.

Maidenveil said...

happy new year! thanks for the giveaway!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Awesome. THANK YOU SO MUch :D

Books for Company said...

This is amazing giveaway! The winner will be very lucky!
Thank you for this giveaway

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

What an amazing giveaway, thank you so much! Happy New Year!

Natalie @ Book Lovers Life said...

Wow what a giveaway, thanks.
Happy New Year.

Ivy said...

Happy New Year! :) Thanks for a fantastic giveaway!

May the new year bring you joy!

madlenka said...

Awesome giveaway, thank you for making it happen! XO

Mina Burrows said...

Killer giveaway. Thanks for the invite. Happy New Year!

*Jam* said...

Thanks for the giveaway and Happy New Year!!! :)

Fi-chan said...

Thank you! and Happy new year!

Chel said...

Awesome line-up of books! Thank you for the giveaway!

Jesse Owen said...

Wow, an amazing Giveaway :D

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

This is a most amazing giveaway! Thanks for organizing it!! :D :D

Happy New Year!!

germaine.dulac said...

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy New Year!

Cielo Azul said...

Thanks for the chance!

Happy new year :)

Jessy said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for the awesome giveaway. These are some great choices.

mariska said...

thanks for the chance !!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting this giveaway :D. I've entered, and am now exploring your blog!

Unknown said...

amazing giveaway!

Penny Auction Bidding said...

Bullseyebids is a online penny auction website.The first 10 bids are free for new members. Bid pennies on our live penny bidding auctions.If you love bargain shopping you'll love our Unique penny auctions.

Mia said...

Thank you for this fab giveaway especially for making it international! ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice giveaway! Thanks!
Lost_Star_99 (at) yahoo (d0t) ca

Fiona McGier said...

Do you have the authors' permission to give their books away?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the amazingly generous giveaway! I hope I win :)

Fiona, you don't need the author's permission to giveaway their book. I don't even know why you asked that, lol!

PringlesPalo said...

happy new year! such a wonderful giveaway! sent my entries :)
pringlespalo(at)gmail(dot)com

Idris said...

Wow! This giveaway looks amazing and really generous!!!!!! BTW the choices are awesome!!!

Kristin Rae said...

awesome! happy new year!

IdentitySeeker said...

Awesome giveaway! Thanks a ton!

sarah.setar@gmail.com

Rose said...

Thank you so much for holding this contest :D

Braiden said...

Happy New Year from down under. Thanks for holding this contest. I'm glad I got in just in time =D

Krista Cubicleblindness said...

I linked to your site from one of my blog roles http://www.yaconcoction.blogspot.com and so happy I did! Your site is awesome and author interviews! yay

Laura H. said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! And a belated Happy New Year to you both!

BTW when I clicked on Hanna's Twitter button it took me to Dewayne.

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

This is amazing! Thanks so much!
I hope I am not too late XD

Jana said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited about this giveaway!

Khyla said...

thank you for an awesome giveaway

Anonymous said...

Phishing is a relatively new term, used to describe the
act of cheating, all of which are rubbish! By ensuring your child is interacting with suspect people on interaction sites.
This ranges from the emails they send and the documents and messages they delete, and even
screenshots of places they have been monitoring.

Feel free to surf to my web site; keylogger

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010