Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

11 February 2011

Giveaway: Signed 13 Secrets (Michelle Harrison) + Swags!

I had the privilege of meeting the fabulous Michelle Harrison, author of the 13 Sequence (13 Treasures, 13 Curses and the newly released 13 Secrets) at the Simon & Schuster Blogger Event in the first week of February. She was kind enough to sign a copy of 13 Secrets and a couple of bookmarks I'm happy to share with one lucky winner!

The prize pack includes the following:



There you go - the signed page :)

Rules.

  • Open Internationally.
  • Giveaway ends 20th February 2011.
  • Following NOT required, but sharing the link to the giveaway anywhere in cyberspace is a mandatory requirement.
  • One winner, chosen by random.org
  • E-mails and contact details will not be passed on to any third party.
  • To enter, please fill out the form below. 
Good luck!



16 comments:

iffath said...

You do the bestest giveaways Dwayne. *sucks up*

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

great giveaway! Thanks so much!!

aurora M. said...

OMG! I want this!!!! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Steph said...

Thanks so much... I would LOVE LOVE a copy!!! Great Giveaway!!!
XOXO
Steph

Anonymous said...

Ooh lovely! I've wanted this book for a while, but I totally want one of those bookmarks. I'm having a little love affair with bookmarks at the moment :)

ArtemisG said...

Thanks for a great giveaway!

Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader said...

Congratulations! I award you with a Stylish Blog award!
http://samjaymc.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

I have the 1st 2 books and would love to round the series off *please*

Pisinat said...

Thanks you for this giveaway!

ashley said...

THANKS BOOK LOOKS REALLY INTERESTING!!!

Aleetha said...

you're so lucky girls

Thanks for the chance
I hope I am lucky enough to win the book :)

~Mallary~ said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway!! *fingers crossed*

Sas (Tea Mouse) said...

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway. :)

Fi-chan said...

thank youu! :D

Jessy said...

I have heard great things about this series. Thanks for the giveaway!

connie garcia said...

Will post to fb

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010