Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

23 March 2010

Book Cover: Return to Paradise (confirmed w/ Simone!)


This has not been confirmed yet been confirmed by the ever so lovely Simone Elkeles!  My word - is this the cover for the eagerly awaited sequel to Simone Elkeles' Leaving Paradise? (I am holding out my OMG OMG OMG OMG squeeeeeeeaaaal!)

I have sinned with that book! Thoughts, anyone?
Sorry, I can't even be coherent. I'm gushing!

5 comments:

Maria said...

I can't wait to read Leaving Paradise, I've heard it's good! :D

Dwayne said...

It is, Maria! :) You totally should read it!

Lauren said...

Awesome cover! It's seriously beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I haven't read Leaving Paradise yet but judging by how much I liked Perfect Chemistry, I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

This one looks great! I love the cover.

Erica said...

I love the cover! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010