Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

1 October 2010

ANGEL Blog Tour: L.A. Weatherly's reaction and a Treasure Hunt!

Happy Publication day to L.A. Weatherly! ANGEL is now available to everyone - and to celebrate, ANGEL blog tour is stopping here at Girls Without a Bookshelf for some Treasure Hunt clues. You Londoners are in for a treat!

But first, I have L.A. Weatherly's Reaction to Publication Day:

'Though I’ve had over 30 books published now, Angel has a very special place in my heart, and I’m as excited over its publication day as I was when my first book came out over 10 years ago now. While the story came together fairly quickly when I finally sat down to write it, Angel has actually been many years in the making – both Alex and Willow have been in my head for a very long time. I love them both, and am thrilled that their story is, at long last, about to go out into the world. A huge THANK YOU to Usborne for loving Angel as much as I do, and for making it happen!'

Are you ready for the...

Treasure Hunt

After months of waiting Angel publication day is finally here! To celebrate we are taking to the streets to distribute Angel goodies including exclusive Angel tasters, posters, flyers and bookmarks. Two lucky souls will get a goodie bag that includes actually copies of Angel by L.A Weatherly!

So how do you get your hands on these Angel goodies? Well we are holding the Angel treasure hunt online and in London. The first part of the hunt is for answers, if you've been following our Angel blog tour closely it should be easy as all the answers to the following questions have been answered in the posts:

1) What are the two main characters in Angel called?
2) Which K.M Peyton book is one of L.A. Weatherly's top 5 books?
3) What is the first song on the Angel soundtrack?

Then armed with the answers to those questions come and find us in one of the two locations (we've got a special good bag for each location) with the password Angel Fever - we'll be the ones with the wings! First person to find us at each location gets the bag.

We will be in Central London in these two locations, at the allotted times:


Location 1,
from 4.00


and Location 2,
from 4.30

Sorry for the non London folk but we'll be doing more Angel giveaways next week and we've got lots more events planned (see events poster below) so please do come and join us at any of them.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the blog tour stops at my post HERE. Next up will be at Rhiana Reads, so check it out tomorrow!

And, don't forget to follow the folks on twitter:  L.A. (@LA_Weatherly), Angel Book (@Angel_Book) and Usborne: (@Usborne)

4 comments:

Kulsuma said...

eeek! I'm going be in lesson at those time! good luck everyone! how fun!

Leanna Elle said...

I wish I was in London. Would love some of those Angel bookmarks. It's such a great book!

Children books said...

I am pleased to share this blog Children's books about nature to my nephews and nieces. It talks about love and romance and survival. I am sure you would really love the stories.

Portugal said...

I really loved the first half of the story! Then it got real cheesy. The romance was a bit awful when it got started, could of been alot better...

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010