And, look what I just found on Amazon UK:
Nightshade UK cover!
I love the US cover but I am a sucker for everything purple and this book just about has my favourite colour. The eyes stand out more due to the darker hue as well. I'm not sure about the way the title is positioned but I do prefer this to the US version.
This beauty cannot not be on my reading stack! What do you think? Which do you prefer?




4 comments:
Wow, this one is beautiful. Purple is my favourite colour, but I still prefer the US one, probably because I'm used to it now:)
I didn't think this could be possible, but I actually like the UK cover BETTER than the US cover! It's gorgeous!
That book trailer *is* excellent. I think it really captures the feel of the book well.
And re: the Nightshade covers... it's so hard to choose. Loving the purple though.
I really like both, so I'm not sure which cover I prefer. Though I like the added contrast in colour, and the thing that expands above the letter 'i'. :D
Post a Comment