Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

27 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.
Here's what we're waiting for this week!

SIXTEENTH SUMMER  (Michelle Dalton)

Anna is dreading another tourist-filled summer on Dune Island that follows the same routine: beach, ice cream, friends, repeat. That is, until she locks eyes with Will, the gorgeous and sweet guy visiting from New York. Soon, her summer is filled with flirtatious fun as Anna falls head over heels in love.


But with every perfect afternoon, sweet kiss, and walk on the beach, Anna can't ignore that the days are quickly growing shorter, and Will has to leave at the end of August. Anna's never felt anything like this before, but when forever isn't even a possibility, one summer doesn't feel worth the promise of her heart breaking…


To be published 3rd May 2011 by Simon Pulse.

... Because I long for summer! :) So what are you waiting for this week?

8 comments:

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Out just in time for summer! This sounds like the perfect beach read :-)
Come see what I'm waiting on at GReads!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

What a perfect summer read! I can't wait for this one :)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this book, but it looks like a really cute, beach read!

Hope said...

I have to agree with Morgan, I hadn't heard of it either but it looks perfect for a beach retreat I'm taking in May!

Kelsey said...

Hey. I'm giving you an award that only the coolest bloggers around the blogosphere get. Pop over to my blog to grab it and brag to the world! Congrats.

Tawni said...

Ah, yes perfect timing for the next summer! Will have to read it :)

Here is mine for this week: http://thebookworms.org/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday-2/

Violet said...

Great WoW pick! This looks like an excellent beach read for next summer. Even the cover image makes me miss the sunshine on this rainy fall day. :)

- Violet @ The Eager Readers

Anonymous said...

I love summer books and that cover is too cute. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention! :)

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010