Becca and Fallen Archangel have just announced the new title for the Hush Hush Saga book 3 (previously called Tempest)! Obviously, I am terribly excited and can hardly contain my squeal! I thought I might share it with you guys because I know you're all bound to be as excited as I am. Here's a little snippet of what Becca has to say:
"... I was surprised to find, in the end, the title I chose isn't flashy or loud or culminating. Instead, it's a haunting word, quietly powerful, filled with mystery and beauty. A word that means to put doubt, fear and anxiety to rest. A word that is synonymous with stillness, secrecy and all that is forgotten."
Think you can guess?
For more of that, a snippet of what to expect from book 3 and of course ... the long-awaited title, check out Fallen Archangel and find out now!
25 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Silence? I don't necessarily like it to be honest lol
already? I still haven't read the second book, that means I should hurry up and read it already.
When I first read Hush,Hush I fell head over heels in love with Patch from the begining. When I finlly got my hands on Silenece I couldn't put it down. In silence you'll see a much sweeter side of our favorite bad boy. Over all an excellent book. I can't wait for the next book!Patch and Nora Forever!
Post a Comment