Lately I have realised I am not following many UK book blogs. I'm quite surprised! I thought I did, but it turned out I don't follow a lot of the sites that I thought followed.
So, I want to rectify that and follow more UK bloggers. Which is why, I'm calling my fellow UK-based YA book bloggers to please link their sites below, purely for the purpose of me being able to follow you guys on Google Friend Connect. Also, it would help if you give me your twitter ID (if you have one) so I can follow you on there too.
I'm going to sort out a list which I hope to regularly visit, and if you'd like to be part of that, please do leave your links below so I can follow you!
The reason I'm restricting it to mostly YA-focused blogs is because I myself am one and that is where my general interest lies. I'd probably visit only YA blogs anyway (which I hope I'd begin to do regularly). However, if you do review romances - particularly historical, highland and/or paranormal - feel free to link yourself as well. I'd love to follow you too!
Thanks :)
13 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hi Dwayne
The Bookette has a fabulous list on her blog of UK Bloggers it is one of the page tabs at the top :D
:-)
Filled in, love this idea.
Fab idea :)
Awesome idea, I also seem to follow a lot of American bloggers and not enough UK bloggers
Filled in :)
I love this idea, l also want to follow more UK blogs!
Filled it in =
Hello, sorry to bother you all, I'm trying to set something up and I'm looking for UK Bloggers. It seems that ARC (Advance Reading Copy) book tours are becoming increasingly US restricted and I am trying to gather a large amount of people exclusively from the UK to set up our own ARC tours. Of course, I need a lot of people of I'm going to prise some good ARC's off of the Publisher's grubby hands...
If you're interested please visit me!
http://comacalm.blogspot.com/2011/02/calling-all-uk-bloggers.html
Post a Comment