Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

15 September 2010

Are you an Alex mamacita? Or a Carlos chica? (drool).

Now ladies, can you resist on collecting these two hot, gorgeous and undeniably swoon-worthy men books? 


(insert collective sigh here.)

So well, after you've regained your brain, legs and whatever-else-melted... here are some more to incapacitate you. Again.

Are you an Alex mamacita? Or a Carlos chica?



P.S. I love Simone. This woman has the uncanny ability to make my brain go whoooosh! mush.

11 comments:

Lyndsey OHalloran said...

I think I'll just take them both. Not that I'm being greedy or anything lol

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I love Simone! These two books are amazing. I love the title of this post, it grabbed my attention immediately! These two are gorgeous.

Blueicegal ♥ said...

I am with my boi Alex all the way, yummy from outside and within hmmmm :D

Anonymous said...

They're both great but I prefer Alex.;)

Alexa said...

This is so funny I just did a Simone post today on a book I found at Borders.
Alex all the way for me!

P.S. just incase you wanted to see the post that I did today on Ruined by Simone here is the link:
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/2010/09/calling-all-simone-elkeles-fans.html

iffath said...

Hahaha you make me laugh with your posts Dwayne!! It's all about the Alex <3

Unknown said...

I cannot type for the drool that is all over the keyborad. Alex is HOT! I am a mamacita every day of the week LOL

Dwayne said...

@Lyndsey: Nope, you are really just being greedy lol! Well I'm an Alex girl but damn me if I don't want them both, lol

@Katie: Agreed!

@Blueicegal @Michelle @Alexa @ Iffath @Becky: Whoohoo! Team Alex definitely. Man, I have loads of competition in you ladies!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love seeing pictures of these two!

I have to go with Alex though ;)

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

What a great post! I think I'll wait to read RoA first!

Unknown said...

i would prefer carlos mo better!!!!!

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010