Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

10 September 2010

Will there be a third book in the Hush, Hush series? YESSS!

It's been killing me to keep silent about this very very exciting news, which I found out back in early August when I chatted with Becca and the lovely Jenn and Rebbeca from Fallen Archangel. I can't tell you how very glad I feel to have been privy to the news! And no, I haven't told a soul - now I can, now I can! It was not made public yet then, but now it finally is.

Oh boy, oh boy! To everyone who have read Crescendo, I've heard the ending can cause a heart attack - but now you can restart the heart and look forward to...


TEMPEST

Visit Becca's post about it HERE.

6 comments:

iffath said...

What?!!! You knew Dwayne, and you didn't tell me?!! I cannot believe this. I really cannot.

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I'm so happy Becca is going to have a third in the series! I'm truly addicted. I'm dying to get my hands on Crescendo, I'll definitely be first in line at the bookstore the day it's out:)

Amelia said...

Oh snap!

Thanks for the info, chica! I can't wait to read Crescendo! I've had my calendar marked for ages!

It's good to know you can keep a secret. ;) Well done! :D

-Amelia

Lisa_Gibson said...

Love, <3, Crescendo. I'm sure I'll fall head over heels for Tempest too! Thanks for the news!
:)

Justine said...

Woohoo! I'm incredibly excited...even though I haven't read Crescendo yet :O :$ Hehe. But I wonder if Tempest will be the last book...

Jo said...

Oooh, you lucky, lucky girl for finding out early. And well done for keeping it to yourself! I was so excited when I read the post yesterday! I really can't wait! :D

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010