Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

28 September 2010

Crescendo Trailer plus Free Torment Poster!

The eagerly awaited trailer of Crescendo debuted last Saturday, courtesy of Fallen Archangel. The official fansite has a brand new look (which I love) by the way, so head over and check it out!

In the mean time, if you haven't seen it yet, here's the Crescendo trailer:




Do you want a free Torment poster?


I was not very pleased with Torment, but I know a lot of you are or are still waiting for it, so this should be a gem! Amazon is currently having a promotion in which you can buy the book for £6.49 and get a free poster!

I'm not sure if it's available to other countries outside of the UK but I think for the rest of the EU, yes. I'll leave the link below, have fun!

1 comments:

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Oh that's awesome
Thanks for telling us! :)

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010