...which is why I have not been around blogs as of late. I swear to God once I get over this flu/fever I'll be straight onto blogger catching up. Wait up? :)
Ladies who have awarded us with blog awards - THANK YOU! It's flattering for a very fresh freshie blogger - thank you thank you! I haven't forgotten, and I am so not ignoring them, only I haven't had the chance yet to reply and thank you personally. Will do so soon - you're all wonderful, thank you!
Have a fabulous day everyone! :)
3 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Feel better soon. Blogging can wait.
Hello I found you via the blog hop and am now following you - I'm also following you both on Twitter! Get well soon!
Hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the award :)
Put your feet up and read! Feel better soon x
Hope you're feeling better soon :o)
Feel better soon!
I'm finally just getting over a week long flu/cold/I really have no idea what it was!
Post a Comment