So I spent most of my day with the rest of the Hush, Hush fandom waiting for and watching artist Laurie Maves draw it for us in chalk. We also had the chance to speak and greet Becca, who was as excited as everyone in Crescendo's cover reveal!
It was a very fun day tweeting and guessing what the cover might hold. Some of the (hilarious) guesses were as follows:
1. Nora and Patch making out.
2. Patch's hotness wings surrounding Nora.
3. More Nora-Patch making out photos.
4. Patch's sexy back with wings.
5. Nora in a bikini. ( I cannot believe this!)
We were all super excited when half-way through, Becca and Laurie sent the admin @ Fallen Archangel pictures of the cover half-done, which they immediately shared with us (thank you guys!). But we were a lot more excited when we saw the finished cover! Without further ado, here it is!
How awesome is that? Laurie, you're amazing! And of course, here is the real cover for CRESCENDO!

Doesn't it just make you beg for a copy? :D
We don't have Patch's sexiness but hey, Nora (it is Nora, isn't it?) is most welcome! So we have two matching covers, one of Patch and the other of Nora - and we're hoping there's more! I am intrigued however, as to the symbols. What might the lightning mean? And the lone feather? Could it probably mean Patch's absence, as taken from the blurb?
Damn, the excitement is killing me. I just have to have this book!
Thoughts?




8 comments:
The Hush, Hush cover is my all-time favourite, and I don't think anything will ever beat it. Still, I love this one. Just.. wow!
It's certainly stunning, I haven't read Hush Hush (I do have it though ...arrrggghh I'm saying that a lot today!)
Hush Hush was my favorite cover of 2009. Loved it! If you don't compare this one to it, then Crescendo is very good. But compared to Hush Hush, it doesn't have anywhere near the drama and impact. But dying to read the book! Although, if Patch isn't in in much... I'm worried. Can't wait to find out!
It is gorgeous! <3 I really can't wait until October! :)
Hey Dwayne
Thanks so much for the post!
We had a great day and thanks to all for your patience- Becca was fantastic and so are all of you fans! Much love-
Laurie Maves
So gorgeous both the drawing and the cover. I can't wait to read this book!
I am really love your website, it is so great. Of course, welcome to visit our website too. There are so many great watches and others Article .
whos the girl on the cover?
Post a Comment