Whoa amazing books this week! I haven't heard of many of the books you bought, so I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Yay for Sarah Dessen, I <3 her. And congrats on all the books you won, they're all awesome books! Happy reading :D
Enjoy Graceling. I read it last summer and it is a great story. No prophecies, chosen ones, dragons or wizards in this non-traditional fantasy, just plenty of character development which reaches the level of any "realistic" YA I've read recently!
We are happy to accept books from authors or publishers for review. Paperbacks and hardbacks are most welcome, as are self-published books. E-book copies are also accepted. For more information, you can read our review policy here.
If you're an author or publisher and would like us to review or promote your book(s), to host an author interview, or to conduct any giveaways, e-mail us for details.
8 comments:
You got some really good titles this week! Happy reading and enjoy!
Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html
I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D
Whoa amazing books this week! I haven't heard of many of the books you bought, so I'll be looking forward to your reviews. Yay for Sarah Dessen, I <3 her. And congrats on all the books you won, they're all awesome books! Happy reading :D
Great books! Some of them I havent heard before, but I loved Graceling (Kristin Cashore) and Just Listen (Sarah Dessen).
Amazing books this week! I can't wait to read Graceling, I'll be looking for your review to sate me because I am still on a huge waiting list :).
Here is my IMM if you'd like to stop by!
Great books this week. I really loved Before I Fall, The Sky Is Everywhere, and Just Listen. Happy reading! :)
They all look/are fab. I LOVED Before I Fall and 13 Curses. Hope you do too! :)
Enjoy Graceling. I read it last summer and it is a great story. No prophecies, chosen ones, dragons or wizards in this non-traditional fantasy, just plenty of character development which reaches the level of any "realistic" YA I've read recently!
Rachel Heston Davis
Awesome new reads! Hope you enjoy them!
Post a Comment