Hi there, welcome to our blog!

We're Dwayne and Hanna,
compulsive readers whose
growing book collection sadly
lacks a bookshelf.

We're 23 and 15, and we live in London.

Like most sisters, we bicker. A lot.

6 April 2010

Book Cover: LINGER UK COVER!


So, Amazon.co.uk just informed me that this will be the UK cover for Linger. Similar to the US cover, only except for Grace's outline (I'm assuming it is Grace) on a green forest there's a pink pawprint against a black greenery.

I like that it adheres to the UK cover of Shiver (which is also black and white), but personally I prefer the US cover better. I'm more of a colour person but I have zero complaints about this one! It's pretty too, no? Make sure you pre-order!

What do you think? :)

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I do think it's pretty, but I have to agree that I prefer more colour like the US one. I think it's just because *so* many UK covers and black and white with one red object. However... I think this one is definitely among the nicest of those.

Anonymous said...

I actually prefer the UK covers. The love the black white and red colour scheme. :)

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Gosh, I love it! Not sure which one I like more though :) thanks for sharing!

Jax said...

I like it!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Oh I'm so glad to see it! I'm in the UK. It matches very well with my Shiver copy! Very cool!!

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Me too...I prefer the lovely green of the US cover

prophecygirl said...

I really like it, and I'm glad it matches Shiver :)

MaggieStiefvaterfan217 said...

lovely ;) I've just GOT to get my hands on the trilogy, i've no idea how long they've been out!

its a LITTLE bit similar to the "twilight" saga books, but i prefer Maggie Stiefvater's books by a mile ;)

Term Paper Writing said...

Hello !
this is very informative post
i like this post
thanks for sharing info.

Post a Comment

Statistics




Since 06 September 2010